Use of Intajio is available only to those individuals who can easily form legal binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Individuals who are legally incompetent to contract in the light of the Indian Contract Act of 1872 including un-discharged, insolvents, minors etc. aren’t eligible to use the site. Being a minor i.e. below the age of eighteen years, you shall not legally register as a User of Intajio site, and thus shall not use or transact on the site. Being a minor if you desired to transact on or use the website then such transaction or use should be made by your parents or legal guardian on the web portal. Intajio reserves the right to refuse or terminate membership of a user to access and use the site if it is discovered or informed that he/she is under the legal age of eighteen years.
When users use the site or send emails or similar data, communication or information to us, users shall be agree and thoroughly understand that they are sharing or communicating with us using electronic records. Users also consent to receive information or communications through electronic records from Intajio We at Intajio may communicate with users or you by electronic mode of communication such as email.
Platform for Communication and Transaction
Intajio is an online platform that can be visited or used by buyers, sellers and other visitors to meet as well as interact with one another especially for their needed transactions. Intajio isn’t and can’t be a party to or manage or control in any manner any sort of transaction between the official web portal’s users.
- All contractual/commercial terms are offered by as well as agreed to between respective Sellers and Buyers alone. The contractual/commercial terms include without limitation, shipping costs, payment terms, payment methods, mode and time of delivery, warranties, and price related to different products as well as services and post customer support associated to services and products. Intajio doesn’t have any manage/control or doesn’t determine or suggest or in any way indulge itself in the acceptance or offering of such contractual/commercial terms between Sellers and Buyers.
- Intajio doesn’t represent or guarantee as to features or functionalities such as value, quality, durability, etc. of the services or products available on the site to sell and buy. Intajio doesn’t explicitly or implicitly endorse or support the purchase or sale of any services or products on the web portal. Intajio has no legal liability for any omissions, errors, whether on behalf third parties or even itself.
- Intajio isn’t responsible for any breach or non-performance of any contract done into between Sellers and Buyers. Intajio can’t and doesn’t guarantee or take responsibility of the concerned Sellers or Buyers would perform any transaction finalized on the site. Intajio.com isn’t or shall not require resolving or mediating any disagreement or dispute between respective Sellers and Buyers.
Intajio isn’t represented or doesn’t warranty as to the products specifics such as identity, legal title, creditworthiness, etc. of any of its visitors or users. Users or visitors are highly suggested to independently verify or assess the bona fides of any certain User that they select to deal with on this platform and use their best perception in this regard.
- Intajio doesn’t at any period during any sort of transaction between Seller and Buyer on this online platform come into or take legal possession of any of the items or services provided by Seller nor does it at any stage to gain title to or have legal rights or legal claims over the services or products, which are being offered by different Sellers to Buyers.
- Moreover, at no time shall Intajio hold any legal right, interest or title over the products nor shall Intajio has any sort of liabilities or obligations in respect of such contract done between Sellers and Buyers. Intajio isn’t responsible for delayed or unsatisfactory performance of given services or delays and damages as a result of items that are out of the stock, back ordered or unavailable
- Our online platform is a market place that can be used by users to access a bigger base to choose and offer products and services or different types. Intajio is just providing an online platform for communication, and thus it is agreed that the legal contract for sale of any of the services or products shall legally be a bipartite contract between the respective Buyer and Seller. At no time will Intajio hold any title or interest, right over the items nor will Intajio have any legal liabilities or obligations in respect of such a contract. Intajio isn’t responsible for delayed or unsatisfactory performance of services or delays or damages as an outcome of items, which are out of stock, back ordered or unavailable.
Users shall independently agree upon the terms and conditions and manner of delivery, insurance, payment etc. with the respective seller that they transact with.
Pricing on any items as is displayed on the site may due to a kind of technical error, typographical issue or product or item information published by respective seller could be incorrectly displayed. Therefore, in such a situation, seller has the right to cancer your order or orders.
- You as a user release and assure Intajio and/or any of its representatives and officers from any cost, liability, damage or other consequence of any of the taken actions of the respective users of the site and specifically waive any legal claims that you might have in this behalf under any legal or applicable law. However despite of its reasonable attempts in that behalf, Intajio can’t control or take responsibility of information given by other registered users that is available on the site. You may notice other users’ information to be very offensive, inconsistent, deceptive, inaccurate, or harmful. Kindly use caution and do safe trading when using our site. Here one point should be noted that there’re could be risks in dealing or communicating with underage individuals performing under fake pretence.
Grabbing membership of the site is totally free for buyers. Intajio doesn’t charge any fee for accessing and buying on this online platform Intajio reserves all the legal rights to modify or completely change its price or fee policy and structure from time to time. In concise, Intajio may at its solitary discretion launch new services and alter some or even all the current services provided on the site. In such a situation, Intajio reserves the legal right to charge fees for the newly introduced services or introduce/amend fees for current/existing services, as the situation may be. Changes or updates to the Fee Policy usually shall be published on the official site and such alterations shall automatically become applicable or effective immediately/instantly after they’re published on the site. Unless otherwise stated, all the fees structure should be quoted in Indian Rupees. Users shall only be responsible for compliance of all the existing and applicable laws adding those in India especially for making online payments to Intajio.
Use of the Site
Users undertake, confirm and agree that their use of Intajio shall be thoroughly governed by the stated below binding principles.
1) Users shall not host, upload, display, publish, modify, update, transmit or even share any sort of information which:
- Belongs to another individual and to which users don’t have any right to;
- Is thoroughly harmful, blasphemous, harassing, pornographic, defamatory, pedophilic, invasive of another individual’s privacy, obscene, libelous, hateful, ethnically objectionable, racially, disparaging, encouraging or associating gambling or money laundering, or otherwise illegal in any manner whatever; or illegally or unlawfully harassing or unlawfully threatening including but not only limited to “indecent display of women” under the Indecent Representation of Women, Prohibition Act, 1986;
III. Is misguiding in any way;
- Is patently highly offensive to the internet community, for instance sexually explicit material, or content that endorse or promotes obscenity, bigotry, racism, pedophilia, physical harm or hatred of any kind against any individual or group;
- Advocates harassment or harasses of another individual;
- Involves the high transmission of “chain letters”, “unsolicited mass mailing”, “junk mail”, and “spamming”;
VII. Promotes unlawful or illegal activities or conduct, which is threatening, abusive, defamatory or libelous, and obscene;
VIII. Violates or infringes upon any third-party’s rights that include but not limited to, rights of privacy such as disclosure of an individual’s name, phone number and physical address, or email address, intellectual property rights, or right of legal publicity.
- Promotes an unauthorized or illegal copy of another individual’s copyrighted job or work (see the Copyright complaint for further instructions) for instance offering pirated computer software or links to them, offering information to thwart manufacture-installed or copy-protect devices, or offering pirated music or unauthorized lings to pirated or copied music links;
- Contains password-only or restricted access web pages, or hidden pages or photos (those aren’t linked to or may be from another accessible web pages);
- Offers material that highly exploits individuals in a violent, sexual or otherwise inappropriate manner or certain personal details from anyone;
XII. Provides instructional details regarding unauthorized of illegal activities for instance violating someone’s privacy, buying or making illegal weapons, or creating or providing computer viruses;
XIII. Contains images, videos, photographs of another individual whether with an adult or a minor.
XIV. Tries to get unauthorized access or exceeds the chances of authorized access to the site or to various profiles, communities, blogs, bulletins, account information, friend request, or other functioning areas of the site or personal indentifying information or solicits passwords for commercial or illegal purposes from other users;
Solicits online gambling or engages in such a gambling like activity which we at Intajio consider illegal and an unauthorized activity on the site;
Interferes with other registered user’s enjoyment and use of the site or any other person’s enjoyment and use of similar facilities or services;
XIX. Harm little children or minors in any way or methods;
- Infringes any trademark, copyright, patent or other proprietary rights or third-party’s business rights or secrets of publicity or privacy or shall not be scam or involve the sale of stolen or counterfeit products;
XXI. Violates any applicable law;
XXII. Misleads or deceives the users/addressee regarding the source of such messages/information or communicates any detail, which is thoroughly menacing or offensive in nature;
XXIII. Impersonate or pretended to be another individual;
XXIV. Contains software or application viruses or any other devices/computer programs, files or codes designed to interrupt or completely destroy the functionality of any computer system or resource; or contains dangerous “Trojan horses worms”, “cancel bots”, “time bombs”, “Easter eggs” or other sort of computer programming stuffs that may damage or harm, detrimentally interfere with, demolish value of, expropriate or surreptitiously intercept any system, individual information, data, and devices.
XXV. Threatens the integrity, unity, security, defense, sovereignty of India, good friendly relations with neighboring countries, or public order or reasons incitement to the commission of any sort of cognizable offence or prohibits investigation of any sort of offence or is insulting/misbehaving any other country.
XXVI. Shall not be fake, misleading or inaccurate;
XXVII. Shall not indirectly or directly, provide or attempt to provide trade or try to trade in any product, the dealing of which is legally prohibited or restricted in any condition under the provisions of any respected and applicable rules and regulations, law and legal guideline especially for the time being in force.
XXVIII. Shouldn’t create liability for Intajio or emphasize us to lose (in complete or partially) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
2) Users shall not utilize any page-scrape, robot, deep-link, spider or other automated program, device, methodology or algorithm, or any equivalent or similar manual process to visit , acquire, monitor or copy any portion of the site or published content, or in any manner reproduce or copy the navigational architecture or presentation of the official portal or published content, to attempt to obtain or obtain any documents or details, materials, through any means, which is not purposely made available through us. We at t reserve right to ban any such kind of activity instantly.
3) You shouldn’t attempt to gain illegal or unauthorized access to any part or feature of the site, or any other networks or systems linked to the site or to any computer, server, network, or to any of the facilities offered on or through the web portal, by “password mining”, hacking or any other sort of illegitimate methods.
4) Users shall not scan or test, probe the vulnerability of the site or any network associated to the site nor breach the authentication measures or security on the site or nay associated network. Users or visitors may not reverse look-up, trace any detail on any other visitor or user to the site, or any other existing customer that include any account on the official web portal not belong to them, to its real source, or violate the site or any information or service made available or provided through or by the website, in any manner where the motto is to disclose any details, including but not only limited to perusal information or identification, other than their own details, as offered by the Intajio.
You shan’t make any short of negative, defamatory or denigrating comments or statements regarding Intajio or domain name or its brand name used by Intajio, including everything on the site. Users or visitors aren’t allowed to play the image of Intajio.com, or sellers on the site or the trade name or brand names associated with this online platform. Users or visitors agree that they won’t take any action that imposes a disproportionately or unreasonable heavy load on the architecture of the site or Intajio.com’s networks or systems, or any networks or systems linked to Intajio..
You as a user should agree not to use any software, device or other system to interfere or create hurdle in the proper functioning of the site. You won’t try to interrupt the transaction or any other activity of a user on the site.
7) You as a user mayn’t falsify headers or otherwise try to manipulate identifiers to disguise the source of any transmittal or message you send to Intajio directly through site or using any other method. Users mayn’t pretend that they are, or they represent, someone else, or try to be any other individual.
9) Users shall, irrespective of time, ensure full compliance with the existing and applicable provisions of the current Information Technology Act, 2000 and all the rules and regulations as mended and as applicable from time to time as well as all applicable existing Domestic rules and regulations, laws especially including the provisions of any applicable Regulations or Exchange Control Laws in force and International legal rules, Status, Foreign Exchange laws, Ordinances and Regulations that include Income Tax, Sales Tax/VAT, Octroi, Custom Duty, Service Tax, Central Excise, Local Levies, etc. regarding users or visitors use of Intajio’s service and users’ listing, offers to buy, purchase, and sale of items or services. Being a user or visitor, you shan’t engage in any transaction of products or services, which are prohibited by available provisions of applicable law, for instance exchange control laws.
10) Solely to allow us to use the detail or information visitors or users supply us with, so that we at Intajio aren’t violating any rights users may have in their information. Being a user, you also agree to grant Intajio a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable especially through various tiers right to practice the copyright, database rights, publicity or any other rights users or visitors may have in their information, in any form now known or presently unknown with respect to users’ information. We at Intajio will only utilize users’ details in accordance with the and applicable to access and use of the site.
1) Visitors/users, from time to time, shall be responsible for offering detail relating to services or products proposed to be offered or sold by them. In this regard, you undertake that all given details shall be accurate in all respects. Moreover, you shall not over emphasize or exaggerate the attributed of such services or products so as to misguide other visitors or users in any way.
3) Your business dealings with or correspondence, or participation in endorsement of, advertisers got on or via the site, including delivery and payment of associated services or products, and any sort of other terms and conditions, warranties or legal representations related to such dealings, are solely between users and such an advertiser. We at Intajio shall not be legally liable or responsible for any damage or loss of any sort incurred as the outcome of the existence of such advertisers on the official site.
14) It may possible that other visitors that also include hackers or unauthorized users may publish or transmit obscene or offensive materials on this online market place and that you being a genuine user may be unwillingly exposed to such type of offensive as well as obscene stuffs. It may also possible for other users or visitors to obtain personal detail regarding you because of your use of the web portal, and that the recipient could use such details to injure or harass you. We at Intajio don’t approve such unauthorized or illegal uses of the site, but you officially acknowledge as well as agree that we aren’t legally responsible for the use of your personal information that you may publicly or personally share with someone on the site. Kindly consciously choose the type of detail that you publicly want to share or disclose with other individuals on the site.
15) Intajio shall have all the legal rights or authorization to take essential action and claim damages that could occur because of your participation/involvement in any manner through group of individuals, unintentionally or intentionally in Distributed denial of services.