I see debit transactions in my Bank Statement from intajio.com but I have never shopped with intajio.com? What intajio do?
If you see any charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on intajio, but you have never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf.If you’re still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction so that we can look into it.
What if I choose to have replacement and the product is sold out on intajio.com?
Replacements are made basis availability of the product on the website. If the product is not available on the website, we’ll initiate refund after your confirmation.
What do I do if product received is different from the description on intajio.com?
If you receive a product that is different from the description on intajio.com, we request you to report your concern through our Contact Us form within 7 days of receipt of your order. You will then be requested to share images of the product. Once approved, we’ll arrange reverse pickup for the product within 3 working days of receipt of your complaint. You can choose to have refund/replacement of the product.
Is there any item not eligible for return / replacement?
All items which can be resold are always eligible for return. The following items are not eligible for return/replacement:
- Items that have been worn/washed/soiled
- Innerwear, lingerie cannot be returned on account of hygiene
- Products which were sold as combos/sets, are not eligible for return/replacement as individual items
- Face washes,creams, shampoos cannot be returned on account of hygiene.
- Seal open branded electronic items cannot be returned in case of not being happy with the product as they can’t be resold
- In case of branded electronic items, brands’ return, repair and replacement policy will apply
- All final discretion lies on intajio.com
Do I need to pay the courier company to send my product back? Will I get the money back?
If we arrange the pick up of your product, you don’t need to pay anything.
In case we are unable to arrange a reverse pickup for you, we’ll inform you and request you to return the product via any other courier. We will refund the amount the full courier amount up to Rs. 100
Why was my order cancelled?
Your order may have been cancelled because of any of the following reasons:
- Non-availability of the product(s)
- Inaccuracies or errors in pricing information
- Problems identified by our fraud detection department
We may put additional checks and verifications or seek more information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or a part of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
If your account has been debited after a transaction failure, it is normally credited back to your bank account within 7-10 business days. If you do not receive the money back, you can raise an online request in the contact form below or by clicking here and we will look into it immediately.
I don’t have a credit / debit card? Can I still make a purchase at intajio.com
Yes! You can try any one of the following modes of payment:
- Internet banking – You may use your internet-enabled bank account to make the purchase online.
- Cash on delivery – You may choose to pay money on the actual delivery of your product(s) at your place.
Can I use my Debit Card for availing EMI option on my purchase?
The EMI option is not available on debit cards. Also, it is only available for credit cards of selected banks.
How can I pay for my order on intajio.com?
You can use any one of the following payment options:
- Credit card (Visa/ Master/ Amex)
- Credit card EMI (in 3 and 6 months installments)
- Debit card (All leading bank debit cards)
- Netbanking (For all leading banks )
- Cash on Delivery (Available on select products and pin codes)
Are there any hidden costs when I make a purchase?
There are absolutely no hidden costs. We will never hide any cost from you. The price and charges mentioned in your order summary are final.
I am not comfortable using credit / debit card for online purchase. What can I do?
If you are not comfortable using a pre-paid payment mode, you can opt for Cash on Delivery (COD).By selecting this payment option, you are required to pay money on the actual delivery of your product(s).
What is COD (Cash On Delivery)?
Cash on Delivery (COD) allows you to pay for your order with cash at the time of delivery. To place an order and pay for it using Cash on Delivery (COD), please select the ‘Cash On Delivery’ option on the payment page. COD charge may be applicable on certain products. You will be able to see on the payment page about the extra charge you will have to pay in case of COD orders.
What is the process for Cash On Delivery (COD) purchase?
When you make a purchase using the COD option, your product will be booked. You will receive a call from us to confirm your Order before it gets dispatched. If you are unreachable or unable to attend the call, please contact us if you are still interested in receiving the product. intajio offers Cash on Delivery option for most of the orders below Rs. 40000 for most delivery addresses.
Why can’t I see the COD option on my payment page?
If you do not see a COD option on your payment page, this may be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your order value may be over Rs. 40000.
- Our courier partners may not support COD option to your delivery address.
- The product you have chosen may not be available under COD option.